Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you, Elizabeth!


Today, I was making blog rounds, and I noticed that I won an award! Elizabeth at As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves awarded me with the following:


"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

So very kind! I feel so honored. Thanks so much, Elizabeth. And now to pass the award along. I love all the blogs I follow and am so lucky to have met so many wonderful people through reading. Here are a few blogs that some of you may enjoy.:

Beth at Belly of the Beest


Blodeudd of Mur-y-Castell


Kailana at The Written World


Zibilee of Raging Bibliomania

Jessie at love + love = marriage

Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time


Marg at Reading Adventures


Wendy at Musings of a Bookish Kitty


Obviously, I love so many people's blogs and would give everyone a review if I could- except creating hyperlinks can be very tiring ;-) Thanks to everyon who reads this blog, thank you Elizabeth for the award and happy blogging to everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Good grief, I used the word "so" an obscene amount in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so so very much Aarti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, came here from Marg's blog.
    You've got some great books here, and very good posts.

    Arabella, Anne and Scout are some of my favourites too. Have you met Mma Ramotswe from the No 1 Ladies' detective Agency?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much :D
    My first award :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aarti! This is my first award as well!!

    Btw, I posted a link on my review of Unpolished Gem to the review on your site. I hope you don't mind. I thought your review was very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/25/2009

    A very well deserved award, Aarti! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Aarti, for the award. :-) I think you definitely deserve this award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award Aarti! Congrats to you on receiving it!

    I added you to my award post:

    http://teddyrose.blogspot.com/2009/03/proximidade-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey congrats! i just landed at your blog and I like it a lot. I especially like your list of "heroines that dont annoy me" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very welcome - I do love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment posted on this blog, even if it sometimes takes me a while to respond. Thank you for taking the time and effort to comment here! Unless you are spamming me, in which case, thanks for nothing.